- STIs Among 15-24 Year Olds (2018) - This infographic from the Centers For Disease Control hammers home the reality that even though 15-24 year olds comprise only 27% of the sexually active population in the U.S., they account for 50% of new STIs each year.
- Super Gonorrhea (2018) - Over decades gonorrhea has adapted in its ability to overcome various treatments that at first seemed effective. A male in the UK is just the most current individual to have contracted a strand of gonorrhea that is not treatable through current procedures.
- Genetic Differences between Women & Men (2017) - It used to be thought that the presence/absence of the Y chromosome was the only genetic difference, but a new study has found many more.
- Pelvic Inflammatory Disease - CDC Fact Sheet (2014) Pelvic inflammatory disease is an infection of a woman’s reproductive organs. It is a complication often caused by some STDs, like chlamydia and gonorrhea. Other infections that are not sexually transmitted can also cause PID.
- STD Trends (2013)
- Oral Contraceptives and Cancer Risk (2012)